- weld seam detector
- unloading and support system of cut pieces in lengths: 3500 - 4500 - 6500 mm
- separating, collecting and palletising systems can be integrated after the unloader
- the cleanliness of the tube internal surface can be maintained when the spoon is fitted. This optional device is particularly useful on certain applications where stainless tube is involved (food industry, furnishings, exhaust pipes, catalytic pots).
LT FIBER is equipped with a 2 kW fibre source, particularly suited for processing the materials and thicknesses indicated in the following table:
The first machine for the laser cutting of tubes equipped with fiber source, suitable for highly-reflective materials, that guarantees a considerable productivity increase and, at the same time, strong reductions of operation costs.
The significant reduction in power consumption, thanks to the high efficiency of the source, the superior cutting speeds for certain metals, the reduced service and maintenance costs thanks also to the simplified optical path, plus the capability to cut high-reflective materials such as brass, copper and aluminium, makes the LT Fiber a particularly attractive, interesting and convenient investment.
Thanks to the fiber laser technology you can process jobs until today critical or even impossible such as: galvanized steel but also aluminium (6060, 1050), with no risk to jeopardize the integrity of the machine or the laser source.
Smart Connected Products
Take advantage of the benefits of FULL PROCESS MANAGEMENT on software level
- import 3D tube models for bending and laser cutting
- automatically generate part programs for all the required technologies (laser, cutting, bending)
- calculate the combined effects of laser cutting and bending
- automatically correct programs for all involved technologies to respect the geometric features of the finished part