LT FIBER is the new system of the Lasertube family specifically
designed and developed for cutting tubes of any section, with the
fiber laser source.
The new technology of the fiber laser offers significant advantages in terms of a wider range of materials that can be processed - among them also high-reflective materials such as copper and brass; aluminium (6060, 1050, …) and galvanized iron become also easy to cut. A considerable productivity increase is obtained on small thicknesses of stainless steel.
With a capacity up to Ø 152 mm and a raw tube length max. up to 6500 mm or 8500 mm (user choice), the LT FIBER laser cutting system is characterized by the following peculiarities:
- fully automatic and programmable set-up
- fully automatic changeover in just 3 minutes
- optimized fiber laser technological database
- easy and quick programming through Artube CAD/CAM also for not-experienced operators
- bar management in automatic cycle from bundle, singularization, measure, cutting to orderly unloading.
- final scrap reduction
The programming software Artube is a three-dimensional, parametric, Artube CAD-CAM package specifically designed, developed and dedicated for tube applications, that amplifies the productivity potential of the machine.
- weld seam detector
- unloading and support system of cut pieces in lengths: 3500 - 4500 - 6500 mm
- separating, collecting and palletising systems can be integrated after the unloader
- the cleanliness of the tube internal surface can be maintained when the spoon is fitted. This optional device is particularly useful on certain applications where stainless tube is involved (food industry, furnishings, exhaust pipes, catalytic pots).
LT FIBER is equipped with a 2 kW fibre source, particularly suited for processing the materials and thicknesses indicated in the following table:
The first machine for the laser cutting of tubes equipped with fiber source, suitable for highly-reflective materials, that guarantees a considerable productivity increase and, at the same time, strong reductions of operation costs.
The significant reduction in power consumption, thanks to the high efficiency of the source, the superior cutting speeds for certain metals, the reduced service and maintenance costs thanks also to the simplified optical path, plus the capability to cut high-reflective materials such as brass, copper and aluminium, makes the LT Fiber a particularly attractive, interesting and convenient investment.
Thanks to the fiber laser technology you can process jobs until today critical or even impossible such as: galvanized steel but also aluminium (6060, 1050), with no risk to jeopardize the integrity of the machine or the laser source.