DH2010VGP is the new automatic, all-electric, double head wire
CNC-bending machine with 3D graphical interactive programming
Equipped with two bidirectional bending heads (clockwise and counter-clockwise) with variable radius feature, DH2010VGP doubles productivity rates and bends in one cycle even complex wire and/or tube shapes both with coil feeding and straightened cut to length bar.
The machine offers the following advantages:
- Very high productivity rate thanks to double head simultaneous bending and to the advanced working cycle generated by the VGP3D
- Left/right bending with variable radius facility on the same head and with the same tooling
- Automatic unload of the finished parts
- Automatic coil feeding and/or straightened cut to length bar not requiring set-up times
- Part straightening with in-line device at constant speed
- The central clamping unit allows to bend more complex shapes such as closed parts, ends with eyelets, ends that reverse back to the inside of the closed parts, and to control possible flexions of the parts
- Ability to bend a "double" part (symmetrical or same) and cut them apart after the bending
- Deep and clean chamfering, burr-less, before the bending cycle
- Constant repeatability and accuracy
- Cheaply to run (power consumption reduced up to 50% compared to electro-hydraulic machines)
Programming is made through the BLM graphical interactive programming software VGP3D, with:
- Component feasibility check and generation of the most suitable working cycle (times and costs)
- Likely collision risks are highlighted and the most efficient avoidance route selected automatically
- by simply inputting the component bend coordinates, the complete bending program is graphically simulated.
Particularly suitable to work medium and long parts with many bends, symmetrical or asymmetrical or with closed frame structure, mainly used by the following industries: automotive, household appliances, in- and out-door furniture, shop displays and electrical heaters, as well as armoured electrical resistances.
The wire bending machine is available in different versions, with or without coil: wire bending capacity up to 10mm.
Simple and interactive programming
The programming software VGP3D embodies several skills and the experience necessary to optimize the use of a double head bending machine. The machine does therefore not require skilled personnel.
VGP3D in facts, allows first of all the simulation and execution of the complete bending program by simply inputting the component bend coordinates. Moreover:
- it generates automatically the working cycle on right and left head once the reference point has been set
- thanks to the double CPU, the two heads are controlled independently
- Set-up data are stored together with the piece program, useful for further uses
- real-time display of the bending type in use (flexion, variable radius)
Power consumption reduced up to 50%
Thanks to the complete elimination of hydraulic parts and to the usage of Siemens drivers Sinamics with regenerative feedback, power consumption has been extremely reduced, up to 50% compared to electro-hydraulic machines.
Due to Siemens components (motion control, motors, drivers and electromechanical parts) , a simpler wiring and the elimination of hydraulic parts, reasons for failure have been reduced for a higher reliability and availability of spare parts all over the world. Further advantage is the reduction of times and costs for possible service interventions due to the remote diagnosis, which is now possible for each single component.
Environment-Friendly (dramatic reduction of the
noise level, no mineral oils, minimised power consumption)
Controlled axes with no hydraulic parts allow strong reductions of the noise level and of the vibrations, for a cleaner working place and no oil disposal.
The noise level is about 76Db(A). As confirmed by several studies, the lower noise reduces the fatigue of the operator and improves the working environment.