Fully electric CNC tube bender for tubes with OD 80 mm, 9 axis
with 3D visual graphic programming (VGP3D)
- multiradii (up to 8 tools)
- bend head with left or right hand bending sense configuration
- all the critical machine setting parameters set and managed by the CNC control
- Fixed, variable radius and boost bend up to 5.000 kg
- High reliability and high productivity
- Use of existing tools - low running costs
- Real time bend simulation automatically selecting the shortest and most efficient bending cycle to minimize cycle time and reduce cost
- Any possible collision points are highlighted and the most practical avoidance routes effected
- Axis position is read by absolute encoder eliminating all conventional sensors, increasing reliability, performance and reducing maintenance cost
VGP3D Highly innovative 3D Graphic Programming Software dramatically reducing dependence on operator intervention for:
- real time bend simulation automatically selecting the shortest and most efficient bending cycle to minimise cycle time and reduce cost
- component simulation and feasibility check highlighting any possible collisions
- immediate creation and execution of the machine program with twin data input
The multi-stack tool mounting facility allows multi radius and variable radius bending to the same tube in a single set up, bends with very little straight between them, even compound bends. Generally used within the automotive and climate control sectors.
The tube bender ELECT is available in four versions:
ELECT 40 - maximum tube O.D. capacity up to 42*2mm
ELECT 52 - maximum tube O.D. capacity up to 52*1,5mm
ELECT 63 - maximum tube O.D. capacity up to 63*2mm
ELECT 80 - maximum tube O.D. capacity up to 80*2mm
Increase up to 200% of the productivity
Thanks to the perfect axis interpolation we could exploit at their best the simultaneity logics generated by our programming software VGP3D, with a cycle time reduction from 50% to 200% compared to machines without interpolation.
Reduced maintenance costs
The proposed solutions make the wiring on the machine easier. This means easy maintenance and reduced causes of breakdowns.
The limit switches on the cylinders, the mechanical adjustments and the connection cables often cause unexpected and unwanted machine breakdowns.
The removal of all hydraulic devices such as fittings, tubes, cylinders and valves allow to reduce the machine components usually subject to maintenance, wear and breakage. The full-digital connections of the motors give the possibility to obtain information about the diagnostic of each single component and an important reduction of the reaction and maintenance time.
This means higher reliability of the components and therefore of the machine.
Up to 50% lower power consumption
The electrical axes for the movement of the main components of the machine allow a drastic reduction of the consumption compared with all bending machines of the same size but older and therefore electric-hydraulically driven.
When the motor is still, the speed is null and therefore also the absorbed power. This is not the case of an electric-hydraulic machine. As a matter of fact, when the machine is not working, the hydraulic circuit requires the continuous functioning of the pump in order to keep steady the machine pressure and therefore it consumes, also if it not working, a lot of energy.
It's Environment-friendly (reduced noise level, no mineral oils, extremely reduced power consumptions).
The use of electric axes and the absence of the hydraulic
cabinet grant a big reduction of noise and vibrations. Moreover,
each single device is moved by an acceleration and deceleration
ramp preventing crashes between the tools.
The noise level is lower than 70Db(A). As confirmed by many studies. The lower noise reduces the fatigue of the operator and improves the working environment.
1° piece is right
Each electric axis is driven by the control and its position/adjustment is saved with the part program. When tool is changed, it is no longer necessary to perform annoying adjustments of the machine because these are made using the electric movement of the axes.
The reduced tool set up time is a big advantage in order to produce small batches and to reduce scraps when the machine is adjusted after changeover.
The saved material for the tool set up brings an economic benefit of 7.000,00 EUR/year.
Moreover all set-up parameters are saved with the program therefore the set-up times are very short and, most of all, thanks to the position repeatability a particular knowledge of machine set-up is not required.
Feasibility of complex shapes
Electric drivers allow the production of very tight radii and of complex shapes with guaranteed repeatability. In particular:
- medium bending radius 1D.
- ovalisation < 1%;
- thickness reduction < 20%;
- no clamping marks