The course is aimed to give the operator the proper knowledge necessary to program VGP3D starting from a 3D CAD file; this can be done either in the office or directly on the machine.
The course will be held on Teams platform. No Teams account is required. A link to join the course will be provided.
PC with internet connection, headphones and microphone are required.
- Presentation of functions and requirements of the software module
- Automatic import of CAD files
- Imported file analysis
- Save and go to VGP3D functions
- Manual import of CAD files
- Assembly management
- Non-round sections importation
- Complementary functions (CAD measurement tools and modified part exportation)
- Advanced functions (Flanges and external tube components detection, holes detection)