Artube basic course is mainly aimed at the new Artube operators and provides them with a solid knowledge on Artube, BEST and License Console. At the end of the course the operator will be able to program and realize a piece on a Lasertube machine in complete autonomy.
The course will be held on Teams platform. No Teams account is required.
A link to join the course will be provided. PC, internet connection, headphones and microphone are required.
Time of the course: Rome (UTC+2).
- Artube / CAD: specific 3D tube design environment.
- Artube / Import module: from your CAD to yout Lasertube in one click.
- Artube / CAM: laser cutting programs optimized for each machine.
- Artube / 2D drawing: drawing or importation of custom shapes, drawings, logos and special sections.
- Artube / BEST: common panel for updating and launching BLMelements.
- Artube / Licence console: simple and immediate licenses management to access to BLMelements software suite.