This course allows the operator to acquire the basic technical know-how that allows to start production of 3D laser parts by making the best use of the flexibility inherent of the LT-FREE system.
LT-FREE machine operators and programmer working in the office and on the machine.
To acquire the basic technical knowledge required by the operator to prepare and start the production in LT-FREE: 3D laser cutting system.
- Overview of the machine interface.
- Manual movement axes and devices.
- Production batch management.
- Automatic cycle modes.
- Programming on the machine.
- Part parameters.
- Simulation on the machine and production start-up.
- Practical exercises: starting production of default parts on the machine.