Artube advanced course is mainly addressed to operators that have already gained experience in the use of the Artube software and aims to give them a strategic know-how on Artube and some BLMelements functions for an always more efficient and competitive production.
CAD/CAM Artube operators
To provide participants with advanced knowledge related to Artube CAD/CAM software and its main functionalities.
- Artube / Import: snap face function, solid 3D alignment.
- Artube / Assembled: importing 3D solids as a tool, regeneration of customized sections, conversion cuts imported by applying a customized section, variables.
- Artube / Assembler: advanced intersection tool to fit multiple sections, All-In-One management: interface with VGP3D bender files.
- Artube / Drawing: segment and/or bend correction on tube bending axis, 2D import management: segmenting, recalculating groups, manual editing of the objects.
- Artube / CAM: edit vectors by template or by user, export cut part, complex cuts with two or more projection rules applied to a single geometry, manual correction of multiple interferences.