The BLM GROUP maintenance courses are developed to train operators on how to perform efficient and regular ordinary maintenance on the main systems of the group, to always keep the production to the highest profitability.
General system checks and liquid replacement
- Machine anchoring and levelling system tightness check.
- Optical path bellows integrity check.
- Front protection roller integrity check.
- Scrap belt conditions check.
- Oil change and cleaning and/or replacement of hydraulic unit filter.
- Lubrication pump check.
- Fume aspirator filter cartridge replacement.
- Loading and unloading chains fastening check.
Tightening and greasing of pinion check, carriage movement check.
Maintenance and calibration of tail carriage spindlesRoller and spindle jaw cleanness/conditions check.
- Jaw and roller closing position check.
5-axis zero check and probe calibration.