Senior Software Developer for Off-Line e Robotics Programming
Software Products Technical Director
With the aim to increase the team that develops CAD / CAM and MES software products to control automatic processing systems, we are looking for experienced collaborators, passionate about SW programming, interested to develop innovative platforms.
Our Group has a new area dedicated to the Off-Line SW Development for programming systems and robots. This area is strongly linked to the mechanical, electrical and application engineering, in order to add value to the Group’s product, increasingly integrated to Industry 4.0 processes.
We are a fast-growing industrial Group of companies, at an international level, dedicated to the design, construction and digitalization of systems for processing pipes, wires and sheets.
- Design solutions, platforms and industrial SW development services, and support their dissemination within the Group;
- Develop application solutions to increase the performance of automation systems and robotic cells.
- CAD / CAM software design for programming and control of flexible industrial systems;
- Internal knowledge transfer, aimed at the end user, both at a documentary level and at a methodological level and in developing the necessary know-how.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Many years of object-oriented programming experience in C / C ++ and C # languages, preferably in a technical-scientific field;
- Knowledge of VisualStudio development environment and the .NET platform;
- Experience in designing multilingual graphical interfaces in WPF / HTML5 environment;
- Proficiency in English (B2 / C1 level);
- Good communication skills and ability to facilitate the transfer of information within the team and towards other company areas.
- Knowledge of elements of 3D graphics, simulation, solid modeling, robotics;
- Experience in the development of Computational Geometry, Operations Research, Optimization algorithms;
- Experience in the development of relational databases and the respective .NET frameworks;
- Knowledge of MES and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of programming languages for industrial robots;
- Knowledge of Version Control tools (Git / GitHub / GitLab).
In case of internal applications (BLMGroup), first of all we need to check with the direct manager the opportunity to agree with the change of role.
Our vacancies respect equality and diversity.
If we do not contact you within 3 weeks, please consider your application not in line with our needs. Thank you.