The new TWINCUT Automatic Circular Saw can cut one tube, or two
tubes simultaneously, in round, square and rectangular sections.The
main feature of a TwinCut is the high productivity levels that can
be maintained, especially when cutting two tubes at the same
The advance feed rate of the cutting head automatically adjusts according to the area of blade "tooth-contact" with the material, to ensure each tooth takes the optimum chip-load, thus achieving the fastest cutting performance without overloading the blade, thereby optimizing both productivity and blade life.
- simple to use, quick and easy to changeover;
- data base of machine operating parameters with automatic selection and setting;
- cutting geometry designed for a full exploitation of the blade and high cutting precision;
- air jets to minimise swarf build-up in the vice area
In developing the TWINCUT project, particular attention has been paid to the "automatic link" between the saw and the brush deburrer with a design goal based on achieving the highest productivity and reliability with simplicity of setting.
- the brush deburring machine is directly controlled from the TwinCut's operator panel;
- the intermediate support, for long and flexible tube, is correctly positioned automatically;
- in addition to brush deburring the TwinCut can also be fully integrated with automated systems for: measurement checking, washing and drying, orderly collection and palletising of cut pieces.
Loading and unloading:
The machine is equipped with an automatic bundle loader with a capacity of 4000 Kg, and for stock tube lengths of either 6500 mm, 8500 mm and 12500 mm.
Cut pieces can be unloaded to three separate locations allowing the scrap ends to be unloaded separately. Even in twin-tube mode the loading and unloading cycle is all fully automatic.
Cutting capacity round tube (mm) (single) min. 8 - max. 80 / (twin-tube) min.10 - max. 45
Cutting capacity square tube (mm) (single) min. 10 - max. 70 / (twin-tube) max. 40
Cutting capacity rectangular tube (mm) (single) min. 15 x 10 - max. 80 x 70 / (twin-tube) max. 40 x 35
Optionally linkable to the machine:
Brush deburrer ST660
Steel brush deburrer for both tube ends. Available fully inter-linked with the cutting line or in a stand alone configuration.
- Solid and robust structure to minimize vibrations.
- O.D and I.D. deburring of different sections (round, square, rectangular, oval etc)
- Brush wear compensation
- Available with air blower device
External measurement unit MT 200
External measurement system without contact, it is
automatically set up depending on the length of the pieces and can
be inegrated after the brush.
Automatic Washing & Drying System WM612
Washing and drying system for internal and external tube cleaning. Available fully inter-linked with the cutting line or in a stand alone configuration.
- stainless steel tunnel with thermal insulation and high pressure detergent water
- program tube length adjustment
- drying blowers with hot compressed air
- linkable to a full y automatic production line
Automatic tube collecting device RT711
Automatic tube collector directly linkable to ADIGE's saws, deburrer and washer. Tubes are automatically collected and stacked.
- Tubes can be stacked in open or closed bins.
- Dramatic noise reduction.
- Tube surface and ends are preserved from scratches or impact damages.
- Tidy tubes and working environment.
- Easier tube handling for further operations.
or in alternative
Palletizing system RT100
- Automatic management of different pallet styles (up to 10 at the same time) to unload different cut lengths.
- Automatic management of the multiple unloading configurations (up to 10) and correct pallet positioning check.
- Optional handling system for automatic pallet removal and exchange system, without stopping the cutting line.
- Easy programming via the intuitive and comprehensive operator interface.
- Storage and graphic display of the pallet's content status.