The LT120 automatic laser tube cutting system is perfect for light metal and thin walled tubes up to 120 mm diameter generally used in the most important industrial sectors (furniture production, automotive, assembly plant and heating). The machine can also be efficiently used for simple operations like straight cuts.
Starting from a tube bundle, all the work processes are done automatically within the system: selection of individual bars, measurement, feeding, cutting, conveying and unloading of the finished part.
Features of LT120 automatic laser tube cutting system:
- low running costs
- proven system reliability
- easy and fast production changeovers
- fully automatic working cycle
programming through Artube CAD-CAM software control packages specifically designed for tube laser processing and exploiting the machine characteristics.
- Available in the version for only round tubes, with passive self-centering steady rest: the best investment when just round tubes have to be processed.
- The loading line can be linked, via specific chain system, to customer's automatic tube stacking devices.
- Short pieces conveyor belt (or scraps)