Productivity, flexibility and slick handling are fundamental
characteristics of the new TC720 automatic cutting line with
numerical control. Two length stops can be fitted for the best
material optimization and yield and three unloading position are
programmable and integrated with down flow de-burring, washing, and
TC720 has a capacity of O.D. 8mm to 80mm with a max. cutting length configuration of 1500 - 3000 - 4500 - 6090 mm.
- Efficient cutting of square and rectangular section with a slide way mounted cutting head.
- The cutting head construction with hardened and ground helical gears and automatic backlash compensation guarantees longer blade life and its full exploitation, low noise levels and the very best cut quality.
- A complete changeover on the TC720 is easily carried out in less than three minutes with all settings centralized and to scale, no tools are needed or sample tube.
- TC720 programming selects for the operator the optimum working parameters for the best possible machine performance, from a complete and proven technological database covering blade speeds and feeds for differing materials, saw blade selection and material feed.
- The material feed system and vice geometry assure the most positive clamping of the material during the cutting cycle whether the material is thin wall delicate tube or tough thick wall tube.
- During the material feeding process, the material is lifted away from the vice bed and vice jaws to prevent the material surface being marked or scratched.
- Blade life, even under arduous cutting conditions, is much improved by micro-lubrication and by turbo-refrigeration.
The TC720 cutting line has been designed to operate either as stand alone system or fully integrated in a complete automatic line controlled by one CNC programming unit integrating all additional de-burring, washing, drying and collecting operations.
Optionally linkable to the machine:
Brush deburrer ST660
Steel brush deburrer for both tube ends. Available fully inter-linked with the cutting line or in a stand alone configuration.
- Solid and robust structure to minimize vibrations.
- O.D and I.D. deburring of different sections (round, square, rectangular, oval etc)
- Brush wear compensation
- Available with air blower device
External measurement unit MT 100
External measurement unit MT 100
Automatic Washing & Drying System WM612
Washing and drying system for internal and external tube cleaning. Available fully inter-linked with the cutting line or in a stand alone configuration.
- stainless steel tunnel with thermal insulation and high pressure detergent water
- program tube length adjustment
- drying blowers with hot compressed air
- linkable to a full y automatic production line
Automatic tube collecting device RT711
Automatic tube collector directly linkable to ADIGE's saws, deburrer and washer. Tubes are automatically collected and stacked.
- Tubes can be stacked in open or closed bins.
- Dramatic noise reduction.
- Tube surface and ends are preserved from scratches or impact damages.
- Tidy tubes and working environment.
- Easier tube handling for further operations.
or in alternative
Palletizing system RT100
- Automatic management of different pallet styles (up to 10 at the same time) to unload different cut lengths.
- Automatic management of the multiple unloading configurations (up to 10) and correct pallet positioning check.
- Optional handling system for automatic pallet removal and exchange system, without stopping the cutting line.
- Easy programming via the intuitive and comprehensive operator interface.
- Storage and graphic display of the pallet's content status.