Multi-bar cutting line with completely automatic bundle loader
and unloading device.
The system can automatically load multiple configurations up to 6 tubes for diameters from 8 mm to 90 mm and maximum thickness 6 mm.
As for square and rectangular (or comparable) sections, dimensions are admitted from 10 mm x10 mm up to 65 mm x 65 mm.
It integrates a brushing device in line, with planetary movement, effective under all the conditions and for all the profiles, even for short pieces (min. 50 mm).
After the cut, a measuring system measures all the pieces certifying the 100% of the production.
It is possible working on the same bar different lengths, as well as unloading the pieces separating them in different positions.
The set-up is completely automatic.
The independent blocking of all the loaded bars guarantees the maximum reliability of the working, also in the presence of even slight diameter variations among the various bars.
The system integrates the RT100 palletising system which collects and stacks cut tube lengths, in an orderly fashion and to a pre-determined number.
The numeric control that manages the machine allows an elevated flexibility of use, making at the same time ergonomic and intuitive the management of all the devices through the operator station, without the need of particular competences.
- The pieces with length inferior to 300 mm are equally brushed on both the sides and, if needed, conveyed on an externally linked measure and washing device. The pieces are carried on an integrated belt that also handles the separation in multiple positions.
- A blowing device after the cut cleans the inside of the tubes from the residual swarf.
- The loading device can convey on the production line all the configurations of bars from 1 to 6, without the operator's intervention.
- The production line, equipped with transport rollers, automatically adapt itself to the number and dimension of the loaded bars.
- The blocking devices that act in an independent way on all the bars, as well as the clamping of each bar in four points, eliminate the risk of crushing/oval-shaping the tubes with reduced thickness, and make the use of shell jaws completely useless.
- The clamping and the release of the bars always occur with controlled and interpolated movements in every phase of the processing. In all the transport phases, the pieces are held and cannot fall down, as a guarantee of the integrity of the external surface of the pieces.
- The blade movement, vertically from below, minimizes the risk of interferences with the waste of the working, that settle on the inside of the same tube.
- The integrated brushing process allows to reduce the encumbrance in plant with the advantage of the reduced occupation of space.
- Optimal brushing also for those sections that, with the traditional systems, cannot be put in rotation due to their form or dimension.
- The system allows to exploit/work the whole length of the bars, with the possibility to produce more lengths on each bar, that can all be brushed.